I am back from Moses Lake where, to my surprise, the NCS team did not place first in MiC Masters. But that's not the point.
The point is, as I realized on the two-day-long trip, my end of spring quarter this quarter will not be any less busy then last quarter. The draft for the MATH 336 term paper is due this Friday, and the code for my CS project: a week from next Wednesday. This serves as a reminder: we're approaching the third-to-final week of Spring quarter. Ouch. No wonder I decided to take some recreational reading along on the trip: Bewersdorff's Galois Theory for Beginners.
I'm not complaining. I could have two research projects to do this quarter, that is, if I stayed in chem. I could have other honors stuff to do, that is, if I were taking an honors civ and not a "survey of linguistic method and theory." And, finally, I might actually have a chance at a 4.0 in physics if I do just as well on the next exam as on the first one.
What's coming? Studying in the library as before, but also typing up the paper and working on the CS project. Not sure how I will consolidate the two. Of course, regular weekly homeworks, inconveniently all due on Friday. No lunch, and you'll probably not see me this week except in class. (I'm exaggerating.)

No comments:
Post a Comment