1st week - followup

Today marks the end of week 1 of the experiment which I have started this Monday afternoon. I have spent two of my lunch breaks: Tuesday and Wednesday, in the math library and must say, the results are very satisfying. I started on my MATH 336 term paper and am progressing quickly through the project. Somehow I have managed to find time, and I should say, a significant amount of time, to do research.

In fact, I checked out two books today: an introduction to Galois theory and a heavy graduate text on elliptic curves. Both are relevant to my paper, as well as to the broader study of elliptic curves.

Finally, to all my friends who paged me in Google chat that Monday, to one who called me to ask what have been the problem, thank you for being there for me. Thank you.

I only wonder if anyone is reading my blog now that it has moved out of Facebook. Huh?

No comments: