I hear voices from the Wonderful Endistant,
Morning voices coming from the silver dew.
I hear voices, and the calling road is twisting
In my head, like in my childhood, carousel;
Oh, Wonderful Endistant,
Do not be so insistent,
Do not be so insistent,
So harsh do not be.
Away from pure existent
To Wonderful Endistant,
To Wonderful Endistant
A path is calling me.
I hear voices from the Wonderful Endistant.
They are calling me to not a heaven's land.
I hear voices, they are asking very strictly
Of today, what for tomorrow I have planned;
Oh, Wonderful Endistant,
Do not be so insistent,
Do not be so insistent,
So harsh do not be.
Away from pure existent
To Wonderful Endistant,
To Wonderful Endistant
A path is calling me.
I swear I will be much cleaner and much kinder;
That in danger, I will never leave a friend.
I hear voices and I hurry to their calling
Down a path without a footstep in the sand;
Oh, Wonderful Endistant,
Do not be so insistent,
Do not be so insistent,
So harsh do not be.
Away from pure existent
To Wonderful Endistant,
To Wonderful Endistant
A path is calling me.

No comments:
Post a Comment